The perfect fitting breast form can make an enormous amount of difference to your shape and confidence. Anita have been making prostheses for over 40 years, their range of breast forms is exceptionally natural and surprisingly lightweight (particularly compared to NHS prostheses issued to you whilst in hospital). Made of silicone, microfibre and film which have been dermatologically tested to exceptional standards.
Amica Supersoft lightweight breast prostheses with 35% less weight than normal prostheses. With unique flex gap which takes an amount of silicone away from the breastform making it lighter and a more natural bust shape. The difference between the X and the XC is that this prostheses will give a fuller depth in the cup from C cup upwards.
- For heavy breasts
- With tendency to lymphoedema
- For sporting activities
- order individually, price if for a single item, order 2 if you require a pair
EnVie recommend this lightweight prostheses to give a more volumptuous shape, with the tried-and-tested FlexGap system, it's now even lighter and more skin-friendly than a conventional breast form . Soft and luxurious in texture and irresistible to the touch.Learn More
The Anita Trinature Softlite breast prostheses has a soft skin like texture with a lovely tactile and natural feel. The unique technology of our patented FlexGap system ensures natural movement and allows the breast form to flatten naturally when the wearer is reclining - just like the intact breast.
- It is 25% lighter than a full prosthesis made of normal silicone gel and moulds to uneven scar tissue very suitable for active sporty women.
- Moulds gently to uneven scar tissue, shapes the cup naturally due to its 'Flex-Gap' fold.
- Suitable for active, sporty women.
- please order individually, price if for a single item, you will need to order 2 if you require a pair.