Maternity Support Belt/Girdles
Maternity Girdle, when worn during pregnancy helps the tummy regain its shape more quickly after birth.
- greatly reduces pressure and tension
- minimises back pain
- concealed integrated supporting belt
- soft, breathable microfibre
Envie recommend this maternity panty girdle as an exceptional aid to prevent lumbar and back pain.Learn More
Regular Price: £20.00
Special Price £18.99The Carriwell Flexi Belt turns pants and skirts into maternity wear. Stretchy and adjustable, nickel free and organic cotton. 3 belts, navy, skin and black belts included in pack. Learn More
£28.99Seamless, soft & supporting leggingsMade for your comfort and all day support. The stretch fabric is silky soft and breathable; ideal for your sensitive skin. Support: Leggings have a built in underbelly support that is soft and supportive enough for all day use. Relief: Abdominal support to help relieve light back ache during pregnancy. Soft: Silky soft fabric because your skin can be extra sensitive during pregnancy. Learn More
Comfortable and very easy to adjust, this support belt from Carriwell offers support and relief for pregnancy-induced backache and at a very reasonable price! This one piece belt will grow & is easy to put on and will grow-with-you, is adjustable for your unique size and support - see video below for details.
- Relief: Simple to adjust to fit you perfectly, giving low back aid, helping reduce discomfort in your lower back.
- Support belt improves posture and gives pain relief in your lower back
- Support: The broad soft belt under the belt gently lifts your tummy and is able to relieve downward pressure whilst supporting your hip.
- Soft: Microfibre fabric is breathable and sensitive to the skin.
Regular Price: £34.99
Special Price £32.99* Soft microfibre fabric embraces the belly section * Maximum support for your belly and back through incorporated support strap * Particularly flat velcor fastener for individual size adjustments * Effectively helps to prevent waist, back and pelvis pain * Size recommendation: XS= 32/34 (2/4), S=36/38 (6/8), M= 40/42 (10/12), L= 44/46(14/16) XL 48/50 (18/20) A1708 Learn More
Regular Price: £55.00
Special Price £49.99
Designed to adjust to your weight loss, this post natal girdle with extra tummy control can be easily adapted to fit you perfectly.
- perfect for wearing after giving birth
- giving 360 degrees of body control shaping
- breathable stretch microfibre
- adjustable width at sides
70% of expectant mothers complain of back pain, you don’t have to be one of them!
This support band will feel like 'an extra pair of hands' around you! Uniquely designed for discreet and comfortable support for your back and tummy. The unique knitting process ensures no roll down effect and fits comfortably over tummy and will not irritate your skin.
- Relief: Warmth and support of the lower back by special fabric constructions which relieve pressure on the lower back and abdomin.
- Discret: The fine seamless fabric allows you to wear it discretly under tight fitting clothes.
- Support: As your tummy grows the maternity support band is designed to gently increase support.
- Gentle: Extra stretch over your bump combined with gentle but firm support below and to the sides of the bump.
Soft and seamless from Anita Maternity, breathable and snug-fitting, these maternity briefs are round-knitted without any harsh side seams to dig into you.
- wide, integrated waistband prevents cutting in
Envie recommend the special 'powercontrol' panel to provide optimum fit under the tummy.Learn More
Worn over your briefs and designed to give extra support to your growing bump with adjustable fastening. The Baby Belt from Anita is proven to reduce the strain on your back throughout pregnancy, with improved fit when sitting due to stretch shaped zoned in the support belt.
EnVie recommend when worn during pregnancy helps the tummy to regain its shape after birth.Learn More
Regular Price: £14.99
Special Price £9.99Made of 100% natural, 3 layered-cotton therefore gently on the skin, comfortble and safe. Can be re-used up to 30 times, therefore more economical and less harmful to the environment than single use options. Learn More